Motivational Mondays will be running tomorrow 24th April at Pilton Village Hall 9.30am – 10.30am – Come along and join us – I look forward to seeing you there.
People have been asking me where Pilton Village Hall is, so I have attached a map. Parking is FREE.
In a recent article by the MayoClinic…
GET MOVING TO MANAGE STRESS
“Exercise… can act as a stress reliever. Being active can boost your feel-good endorphins and distract you from daily worries.”
You know that exercise and fitness does your body good, but you’re too busy and stressed to fit it into your routine. Hold on a second — there’s good news when it comes to exercise and stress. Kettlercise can act as a stress reliever. If you’re not an athlete or even if you’re out of shape, you can still make a little exercise go a long way toward stress management and fitness. Discover the connection between Kettlercise, fitness and stress relief …
- Kettlercise increases your overall health and your sense of well-being.
- It pumps up your endorphins. Physical activity helps bump up the production of your brain’s feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins.
- It’s meditation in motion. After a Kettlercise session you’ll find that you’ve forgotten the day’s irritations and concentrated only on your body’s movements.
- Release new energy and optimism, Kettlercise can help you remain calm and clear in everything you do.
- It improves your mood. Regular fitness and Kettlercise can increase self-confidence, it can relax you, and it can lower the symptoms associated with mild depression and anxiety.
- Kettlercise can also improve your sleep, which is often disrupted by stress, depression and anxiety.
You would be bonkers not to come and try one of Helen’s Kettlercise Classes… you can’t afford to put it off any longer, come on down!
Here’s hoping you all have a lovely Easter. Please note that my Pilton Kettlercise class will not be running on Bank Holiday Monday 17th April. See you all on Monday 24th April.
My Challenging Tuesday class at Mor2Fitness Glastonbury will be running as normal starting 6pm to 7pm on Tuesday 18th April. Looking forward to seeing all the regulars. All newbies welcome – come along and try bring your friends and have some fun with us.
This Monday 9.30am at Pilton Village Hall!
Come and join the other ‘mad birds’ for a Kool Kettlercise session followed by biscuits, eggs coffee and tea. Like! share! and see you there!
What a fantastic start last week. If you haven’t tried Kettlercise I will make it a fun experience. You WILL see results quickly. Start your fitness kick tomorrow night and get ready for the summer sun and your holidays. Don’t wait!! – come on down for an hour and give it a go. Lovely friendly, fun class in light and airy surroundings. All equipment provided, just bring yourselves, water and a towel. I look forward to seeing you.
How about kick starting your week with a muscle busting, fat burning Kettlercise workout. Come and join me on Monday mornings at Pilton Village Hall from 9.30am – 10.30am. All equipment and facilities provided, FREE PARKING, just bring yourself, a water bottle and a towel. I hope you are all having a great weekend and I look forward to seeing all my regular members tomorrow morning……. tag and share and comment pls.
A big ‘THANK YOU’ to all those who came to my first Kettlercise Class at Mor2Fitness – Glastonbury tonight. You rocked it!! See you next Tuesday. Come on down and join us!