In a recent article by the MayoClinic…
GET MOVING TO MANAGE STRESS
“Exercise… can act as a stress reliever. Being active can boost your feel-good endorphins and distract you from daily worries.”
You know that exercise and fitness does your body good, but you’re too busy and stressed to fit it into your routine. Hold on a second — there’s good news when it comes to exercise and stress. Kettlercise can act as a stress reliever. If you’re not an athlete or even if you’re out of shape, you can still make a little exercise go a long way toward stress management and fitness. Discover the connection between Kettlercise, fitness and stress relief …
- Kettlercise increases your overall health and your sense of well-being.
- It pumps up your endorphins. Physical activity helps bump up the production of your brain’s feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins.
- It’s meditation in motion. After a Kettlercise session you’ll find that you’ve forgotten the day’s irritations and concentrated only on your body’s movements.
- Release new energy and optimism, Kettlercise can help you remain calm and clear in everything you do.
- It improves your mood. Regular fitness and Kettlercise can increase self-confidence, it can relax you, and it can lower the symptoms associated with mild depression and anxiety.
- Kettlercise can also improve your sleep, which is often disrupted by stress, depression and anxiety.
You would be bonkers not to come and try one of Helen’s Kettlercise Classes… you can’t afford to put it off any longer, come on down!